STEP SCIENCE will implement the following measures to properly protect and handle personal information.
- Company regulations regarding the handling of personal information will be established, and a person responsible for protecting personal information will be placed to endeavor to appropriately manage and protect personal information.
- When collecting personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use, notify or publicize the person, and handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use.
- We will not provide or disclose personal information to a third party unless there is a legitimate reason such as obtaining the prior consent of the person, entrusting the business, or legal reasons.
- We will take necessary measures in terms of technology and organization against unauthorized access to personal information held or entrusted by the Company, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- We will establish a reception desk and respond in good faith to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of use of personal information held by the Company.
- We will conduct systematic education and training activities in order to make all employees engaged in our business aware of the importance and responsibility of protecting personal information.
- We will comply with laws and other standards related to the protection of personal information and endeavor to continuously improve and our efforts to protect personal information.